The beautiful Hawaiian island of Maui offers something for everyone, from honeymooners seeking a gorgeous tropical retreat to families looking for fun activities and adventurers looking to explore the diverse landscapes.
The second largest of the Hawaiian islands, Maui is nicknamed the Valley Isle. The nearby islands of Lanai, Molokai, and Kahoolawe were once part of Maui, but broke off eons ago.
With a plethora of adventures, both water based and land based, Maui is a must-visit in Hawaii!
Read our in-depth Maui travel guides below to get started planning your Maui vacation!
- The Best Things to Do in Maui
- The Best Stops on the Road to Hana in Maui
- Things to Do in Haleakala National Park
- The Complete Guide to Sunrise at Haleakala
- Guide to Maui’s State Parks
- The Complete Guide to Iao Valley State Monument
- The Complete Guide to Upcountry Maui
- Why You Should Visit Maui in Winter
Maui Beach Guides:
- Maui’s Black Sand Beach (Honokalani Beach)
- The Best Beaches in South Maui
- How to Visit Makena (Big) Beach in Maui
- Guide to Wailea Beach in Maui
- How to Visit Maluaka Beach (Turtle Town) in Maui
- Visiting Honolua Bay in Maui
- Complete Guide to Hookipa Beach Park in Maui
- Visitor Guide to Little Beach in Makena State Park
- How to Visit Napili Beach & Napili Bay in Maui
- Guide to Keawakapu Beach: Best Beach on Maui per locals